Let's Go Fishing!
- We collect the 20% deposit to reserve your date and time slot. This deposit is non-refundable unless the fishing trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather or unforeseen boat problems. This cancellation is made at the dock on the day of the trip, only at the Captain’s discretion. All other cancellations forfeit the 20% deposit.
- Our booking policy is to meet at the boat at the agreed time and place on the day of the trip. If the fishing trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather, we will try to re-book your fishing trip for a better day if the customer’s schedule allows, otherwise we will cheerfully refund your entire 20% deposit.
- No shows will be charged 100% of the trip scheduled
- When you reserve a fishing trip, we do not book anyone else for that time slot. No refunds provided once customer boards the boat and the boat departs the dock.
SEA SICK POLICY
Even though we try to stay in calmer waters, sea sickness can still be an issue. If your charter wants to return early because of sea sickness, you are responsible for the full charter rate.
You are welcome to bring some beers or wine coolers on the boat. Please no hard liquor is allowed on the boat. We want you to have a fun fishing trip, not a drinking trip. Captain’s orders over rule ALL policies of the company when at sea.
What to bring?
- Sunscreen as well as some type of hat
- Sunglasses are essential
- Lightweight long-sleeve shirts and pants & lightweight rain gear (optional)
- Your camera and video equipment
- Large zip lock bags
- Footwear is a must on a boat- No black rubber sole shoes or High heels ladies
- Whatever food and beverages you prefer
Captain Larry Martin makes every attempt for a successful fishing charter however there are some circumstances beyond anyone’s control. We are fully committed in locating fish and teaching you how to catch them but It is up to you to catch the fish.